Running a small business means we’re really, really busy wearing a lot of different hats. We don’t always have time to connect with other local business owners the way we’d like—whether it’s to create a marketing partnership or just ask a question.
Community made easy
Townsquared is technology for small businesses built from the bottom up. We asked our own small business neighbors what would really make reaching their goals easier. Voilà Townsquared—the only online community where verified small business owners and staff share advice and resources. Neighborhood communities are small and private, comprised exclusively of businesses that operate near one another. And it’s free. Businesses talk about everything from small business loans, accounting, and insurance, to city permits, technology and working with local legislators. We’ve seen that when businesses get together on Townsquared, they strengthen themselves as well as their local communities.
Did we mention it’s free? (And always will be.)
Local businesses are using Townsquared to
- Create new business partnerships
- Access a private local business directory
- Find expert answers to questions about marketing, finance, and more
- Send and receive urgent alerts about local crime and emergencies
- Find opportunities to grow their business
- Organize, view, and post events
- Buy, sell, borrow, and give away materials
- Boost their business’s value to the community
- Collaborate to increase their neighborhood’s sense of community
and, hey – it’s free!