The Small Business Money Bootcamp is a hands-on, results-oriented, free workshop designed for existing businesses ready to access new or additional sources of financing to grow their business.
This bootcamp features:
- Select lenders specializing in microloans, working capital, equipment purchases, and real estate acquisition
- 1:1 lending sessions, so you can unlock your capital
- Fireside chats with business owners on their experiences accessing various sources of capital
- An exclusive Townsquared channel to network with and chat to the lenders, experts, and other attendees in leading up to the event
- Expert SF SBDC consultants who will work with participants to help prepare all loan documentation for free after application
- To apply, please complete the short questionnaire beneath, so we can pair you with the right expert consultants.
Loan-ready businesses will be matched with an appropriate lender for a live 1:1 session at the bootcamp. Other participants will have the opportunity to continue working with their SFDC consultant and attend the presentation portion of the event; however, they won’t be paired with a lender until they are ready, which may be in the weeks following the event.
Wednesday, Jan 25, 2017 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM