Pearl District Business Association
The mission of the Pearl District Business Association (PDBA) is to promote the District as the region’s premier destination for dining, shopping, art, and living. The Pearl District Business Association works to enhance the vitality of businesses by providing value to their members and to the greater the Pearl District community.
The PDBA carries out a range of activities and initiatives, including:
- Public advocacy—every aspect from street signage to negotiating street closures, and representing the Pearl District in future City planning
- Management and administration of ExploreThePearl
- Management of the content of The Pearl magazine
- Creating media partnerships for programs like the Pearl District Business Association Member Map and Guide in The Pearl magazine; and creating further strategic media relationships with groups like Venture Portland, SagaCity Media, Portland Picks, Pamplin Media Group, The Where to Eat Guide, and Travel Portland
- Production of the PDBA Member eNewsletter
- Scheduling and hosting of PDBA Networking Events
We here at Townsquared our proud of our partnership with the Pearl District Business Association and excited to play a role in the economic growth of one of Portland’s most vibrant commercial districts.