The SLU (South Lake Union) Chamber was formed to drive, expand, and preserve the economic, civic, and cultural development of the South Lake Union area for the prosperity of its people.
The SLU Chamber has nearly 200 member organizations, from non-profits to for-profits, and represents tens of thousands of individuals with varying skill sets, ranging from biotechnology to legal and accounting services, and everywhere in between.
The core objectives of the South Lake Union Chamber of Commerce include:
- Advancing members’ individual and collective success
- Building a strong and diversified local economy
- Helping business people make the right connections
- Promoting and assisting in the development of a vibrant community
- Representing the interests of business with government